You may want to set your Shack Slides Pro for your Joomla site running on the Joomlashack Unlimited template to display slides in a full-screen mode.
This is exactly how we set the Shack Slides Pro slideshow for this Demo site:
There are two conditions for the full-screen slideshow running on the Joomlashack Unlimited template:
- You need to set the module to get displayed on the slider module position.
- You need to set the value of the Module Class Suffix parameter to the
Here is how to do this in more detail.
- In your Joomla control panel, go to Extensions > Modules:
- You will be taken to the Modules (Site) administrative page. Click Select Type:
- In the drop-down list of module types, click Shack Slides Pro:
- You will see your module listed. Click on its title:
- You will be taken to the Modules: Shack Slides Pro screen. Locate the Position parameter on the right and set it to slider:
- Click on the Advanced tab:
- Locate the Module Class Suffix field and type in there full-screen with one space in front of it:
- In the top left corner of the screen, click Save or Save & Close.